Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Famous Cartoonists

If you think comics are for kids, you'd be wrong. Some of the cartoons created by some famous designers are timeless. Most of the houses you go, you'll just notice that children who sit in front of the TV watching cartoons and laughing away to glory. But you can not observe the adults in the house who keeps finding some lame excuses, even when they can watch cartoons. I'm a fan time to Tom and Jerry and Johnny Bravo, and if I am "legally an adult, I never miss a single episode of it. Congratulations to the artists who had to spend hours behind the drawings. For people watching the same episode over and over again, regardless of age (probably) one of the best rewards for all the hard work and effort put into it by these famous artists.

Famous Cartoonists


David Remnick (an American journalist, writer and editor) has rightly pointed out that "98% of people who receive the magazine say they read the comics in the first - and the other 2% are lying." Read something funny, which pinches our funny bone in the early morning is better than reading the murder and kidnapping, and theft, etc. We try to meet the people who have the responsibility to make us laugh every single day. We try to meet some of these famous cartoonists cartoonist famous list below.


Walter Elias Disney and Walt Disney

Do not list the names of famous cartoonists can not be complete without this one particular name, "Walt Disney". The magic that has created over 40 years has not lost its uniqueness. He was an American film producer, voice actor, animator, director and animator. He and his brother Roy O. Disney Walt Disney founded the production, and created the famous character of Mickey Mouse, to help his team. The first success of this famous cartoonist was not Mickey, but Oswald Lucky Rabbit. But he had to give it up due to some problems with contracts. Mickey, as everyone knows, is timeless and one of the most famous.

Walter Elias Disney and Walt Disney

William Denby "Bill" Hanna

Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, The Smurfs, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound Show The are some of the famous cartoon characters created by William Denby "Bill" Hanna. In 1937, when he was working with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer or MGM, she met Joseph Barbera, and these two men produced the evergreen cartoon (and my favorite of all time) Tom and Jerry. The famous Hanna-Barbera TV animation studio founded by them in 1957 and was the house that two of them produces cartoons like The Flintstones, The Jetsons, etc. His cartoons have won 7 and 8 Academy Awards, Emmy Awards .

William Denby Bill Hanna

Charles Martin "Chuck" Jones

"Ehhhhh ... What's up Doc?" Do not you just love this famous quote Bugs Bunny? This is a fictional character created by none other than Chuck Jones, director of the famous animated films like "Looney Tunes" and "Merrie Melodies". Some other famous cartoon characters created by famous cartoonist of Daffy Duck, Road Runner, Sylvester, Wile E. few. He had also produced some of the new Tom and Jerry series. Later, he founded his own studio called Chuck Jones Productions.
Charles Martin Jones

Daniel S. DeCarlo

Daniel DeCarlo, was the creator of the popular teenage boy from Riverdale, Archie Andrews and his friends Betty, Veronica, Jughead, Reggie and others. He also created the Sabrina, The Witch, Josie and the Pussycats, and a very hot girl, Cheryl Blossom. All these characters were created in 1950, but this comic was read today.

Pran Kumar Sharma

Pran Kumar Sharma Pran, or (as it is popularly called), is a famous cartoonist in India, known for creating Chacha Choudhury (white mustache, red turban, intelligent, old) and his sidekick and best friend Sabu (long, powerful man , which was promised to be from another planet). The children loved to read and Sabu Chacha adventures and how he revealed a series of crimes and thefts.

images XXX

René Goscinny and Albert Uderzo

They are the ones who created the famous and well known Vikings, Asterix and Obelix and the famous Gallic people, invincible. Its creation was also transformed into a cinema and two are still widely read and viewed by children and adults around the world. Kids love to hear about the famous and funny adventures of the two Gauls and his dog, Dogamatix and magic potion.

images of
Herge George Remi O

"Aaaaah! My beauty, past relationships, these jewels bright I wear," the song by famous singer Bianca Castafiore Milan is a song we will never forget, when we read the creation of this famous designer, Tintin. The People like to listen to the adventures of Tintin, Captain Haddock, Professor Calculus, the odd Thompson and Thomson and the rest of the crew.

Herge George Remi O

Popular Posts