Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brad Pitt Comments on Jennifer Aniston Complementary Retracts 'Dull'

aniston on entertainment magazine
Brad Pitt's recent interview with Parade magazines led to a scandal over what was perceived as the famous actor dissing his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
Brad Pitt's recent interview with "Parade" magazine led to a scandal over what was perceived as the famous actor dissing his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston. Asked about his previous life, Pitt said in the interview, "it became very clear to me that I had intended to try to find a movie about an interesting life, but I do not live an interesting life for myself. I think my marriage had nothing to do with it. Try to believe that marriage was something he was not. "

Pitt and Aniston separated in 2005 and since then his search for a new companion is well toldPitt and Aniston separated in 2005 and since then his search for a new companion is well told, as a love story of Pitt with Angelina Jolie - as well as their adoption, which shows the results for children (in fact it is only a 6 ... so far) - is also covered by the media. But Pitt insists it is not trying to intimate that Aniston was boring. While Jolie is certainly a number of peculiarities that can make her look more interesting - Making out with his brother and creates paintings from human blood, comes to mind - certainly Aniston is also interesting.

Notes label printing Pitt, "And I'm sorry that this was interpreted in this way. Jen is an incredible problem, loving and cheerful woman, who remains my friend. This is an important relationship I appreciate a lot. Soon I was trying to do is that Jen was boring, but I was getting boring for me. And this, I replied. "Although my support is not something that celebrities often deserve, in this case, Pitt's initial comments could be interpreted as denigrating Aniston, however, so is now back down is not so much seem to be, "" Oops moment so something had to be effectively taken out of context or misinterpreted.

My Ping in TotalPing.com

Popular Posts